Monday, February 23, 2015

Some backgrounds

Sharing some backgrounds I posted on Instagram tonight. For some reason I always forget that making backgrounds always help me to find my inspiration.   This time even playing with some acrylic paint.   I have rearranged my scrap tables this weekend I am planning on setting up my camera to make some videos of my backgrounds. Just wish I had more light here in the basement.


The one with mostly green are White bazzill + clear gesso + waterbrush + mists. When dried I will add more drops of mists, stencils and stamps. 

THe blue. White bazzill, clear gesso acrylic paint (the circles), mists, distress ink, stamps, stencils

The pink, orange, yello: Watercolor paper and the mists you see on the pictures. When dried will add more colors, stencils and stamps.

Some more


5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Eek! I'm inspired just looking at your backgrounds!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like when you show the way you make the backgrounds. It helps me a lot! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermosos! Muy inspiradores ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome backgrounds!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete