Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sterk - Citrus Twist Kits September Kits

Sharing another layout made with the September Citrus Twist kits.

This is my last layout made at the crop last night. Yesterday I shared on the Citrus Twist blog how I work with kits on crops and here is part two.



Since I didn't have any more backgrounds I started to plan the backgrounds for my next three layouts based on the colors in the papers. I ended up with one with aqua/black tones, one with aqua/grey/black tones and the last with brown/aqua.

Here is the kit I picked for layout two. (I got a little inspired at the crop and I am sorry that I forgot to show you how I picked out the pieces for layout 2 and 3. All my layouts are available in the gallery.)
christin gronnslett CTK kit love04


I usually cover up most of my backgrounds so they are not so visible so here  is a closeup of the background used in this mini kit.


christin gronnslett CTK kit love05





No comments:

Post a Comment