Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gjeste-dt Color Combos Galore

Noen ganger har man flaks. Jeg ble ukens utvalgte  på Facebook som gjestedt på Color Combos Galore og her er min layout og ukens utfordring.




This is a picture from my home town, the name of the place translates to "The End of the World" = Verdens Ende. From there the Oslofjord ends and all you can see is water and next stop is either Sweden or further - Denmark.

I loved the challenge, and was delighted to be chosen as the first Facebook fan guest designer.


Wood: I found some wood outside and glued the text home on it, this is also my ledge, upon the chipboard circle.

Transparancy - pebbles here and there as water drops.

The journaling also tells the story about a place I tend NOT to visit every summer I go back home, in fear of total homesickness. (I live 1200 km away)


6 comments:

  1. Jättefin LO, både på kort och i verkligheten:)
    Kramisar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otroligt vacker och stämningsfull LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo car ta page est merveilleuse et la photo est vraiment superbe!!
    Marinette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page too, and congrats for the shortlist !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Umenorskan, just popping over from the Nook to personally say hello and good luck making the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! congrats on making the nook list!

    ReplyDelete